Wednesday 14 March 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #328

Hello bloggers!

It's been a busy week with my son and I both sharing a birthday - we celebrated with a weekend away with family and friends, lots of wine and even more food.  I'm amazed I didn't have to be rolled out of there!

It's time for a brand new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches where I'm guest designing for the month - this week's sketch is from Linda:







As soon as I saw the diamond I knew exactly which stamp set I'd use - Lovely Layers from PTI.  I used Glimmer Mist to create the soft, stencilled background and the sentiment is Winnie and Walter. There's a whole heap of inky inspiration from the FMS Design Team so make sure you check out there cards and pop by won't you?

Thanks for taking a peek!

Claire x

11 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, Claire! A delicious soft and delicate background ... perfect for that beautifully layered bloom! Belated Happy Birthday ... sounds as though it was a brilliant weekend for you all! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that layered flower is fabulous! Love your soft background and scalloped edge too! Thanks for making my sketch look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA, this is fabulous! What a great element, love the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this over at FMS and had to come by and say how fabulous it is! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A total WOW card! I love all of the detail and color on that gorgeous flower. Happy Belated Birthday to you! My younger daughter and I both share a birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! What a totally gorgeous card! Your flower is not only stunning, it's super creative and so eye-catching - I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These stamps are perfect for this sketch! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Claire! I love that flower! It's just gorgeous! Those layers are perfect! The background is amazing too! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire this beauty inspired me to play this week! I just love the sweet simplicity, yet such a detailed lovely image! Love the colors, too. I have always been wanting this set, and you may have just pushed me over the edge :)! Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is seriously perfect for the sketch! I love this amazing card!! Happy birthday (a little bit late)!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Layered perfection! Love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!