Monday 19 February 2018

MFT Creative Olympics Card 4

Hello bloggers,

This is my last card for MFT's Creative Olympics  - Event 3 is a Crafty Biathlon combining dry embossing with an alternative fold. I've created a gate fold card:







Yet again the Wood Plank background has had an inking and I dry embossed the panels with a woodgrain embossing folder.  The cluster of blooms are from Funky Flowers and I've used part of a sentiment from Polynesian Paradise.  Happy with how it's turned out but it was almost impossible to photograph.

Chuffed to bits to finish all four challenges - it might have something to do with the fact that both kids have been sick all weekend and I've not been able to go out!

Happy stamping!

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Claire ... love the prettiness of the flowers against the rustic style of the wood plank texture ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!