Tuesday 2 May 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge #330

Hello, hello,

Long time no blog! Here's a card I made for this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge:







I'm still playing around with Ken Olivers' Color Bursts and made a big sheet of bright colours, then cut a strip for the sky.  I reckon this little fella from Space Explorer has got stuck in some kind of space vortex don't you? He's looking a little worried! I sprayed the background with some stars using a tooth brush and paint, then embossed the sentiment on to the background.

Hope you get time to get inky this week,

Claire x





3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Claire! Your Colour Burst background looks amazing and your images are so cute and beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire, you colouring in this space scene is fantastic ... this little guy is brilliant against that awesome galaxy colour burst background! I'm thinking this will be 'spotted' at MFT! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!