Tuesday 17 November 2015

CASology Guest Designer

G'day folks!

I was chuffed to bits to be picked as last week's winner for the CASology challenge, so this week I'm guest designing for their latest challenge:









Its no secret that sometimes I struggle with the cue word so I was somewhat relieved to see that the cue word is 'pretty.' I mean, you could go anywhere with this one couldn't you?  I reached for Papertrey Ink's Doodlie-Do blooms, embossed them in gold and pink and added a touch of pretty bling. The sentiment is Waltzingmouse.

So where will pretty' take you this week? Make sure you check out the fabulous inspiration given to you by the uber-talented design team won't you?

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Perfectly pretty! Love the delicate feeling of those tiny blooms! So great to have you as GD this week, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful, Claire, and so elegant! I just love how you've used embossing on this...so perfectly done! So happy to have you guest designing with us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Claire ... a fave set, a gorgeous colour combo and so deliciously CAS ... wonderful! Congratulations on your CASology DT spot! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this is pretty, all right! Downright gorgeous, actually! I love the pink and gold embossing, just gorgeous together. So nice to have you guest designing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!