Friday 13 March 2015

Thinking of You

Hello bloggers!

I haven't had a play over at The Card Concept for a while - they currently have a 'Thinking of You' challenge which I've combined with the latest Retro Sketch:







I haven't inked up W Plus 9's Fresh Cut Florals for ages - as soon as I saw the inspiration pic I thought this would be  the perfect set to use. The chevron arrows peeping through the card stock belong to a strip of washi tape. Despite the many 'thinking of you' sentiments in my stash, not a single one fitted the image so I used a sentiment from a Technique Tuesday set instead..I think 'I'm here for you' gives the same impression!

I'm sticking this one into the 'classy and elegant' category this week - hope you get the chance to join in!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love your Washi Tape accents along with the gorgeous florals and other details! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design..the stitching.....flowers....washi..awesome card! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful spring card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Claire, this is just so beautiful ... gorgeous bouquet, fab slender chevron panel, perfect scattering of bling ... lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,i love this card,Claire!! SO beautiful!! Love the florals and the black really pops here!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!