Tuesday 25 November 2014

Colour Q #269

G'day folks!

How's your week going? I expect those of you over in the US are busy preparing for Thanksgiving this week.  I think if I had to deal with Thanksgiving and Christmas 4 weeks later, I'd probably keel over with the stress of it all....

Hopefully you'll be able to reduce those stress levels by taking part in this week's Colour Q challenge:









I have to say the blue threw me a bit and then I remembered this little set by Mama Elephant called Sweet Havana.  It's such a pretty set and you don't need to do anything much, other than stamp the blooms and arrange them in the jug.  It looked a bit lost without anything with it so I embossed a frame around it to add a little detail.

If you are over in the US, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you have the opportunity to spend time with your loved ones.

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x




4 comments:

  1. This is just so fresh and pretty Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Thanksgiving well wishes Claire! Your little jug of flowers is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you hear me heaving a sigh of love, Claire? This is so crisp and that white is so white and the image and frame are so pretty and dimensional. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm, I love it! Please email me the brand of paper and how you embossed that frame. Is it SU whisper white textured? And is that an e/f or did you score it? I MUST CASE this; therefore, I will pin it!!

    Thank you for the sweet Thanksgiving wishes! I think I posted last year about how dumb the Pilgrims were to celebrate thanks four weeks before Christmas!! I mean, May is a perfectly good month! Not only that, but between the two holidays we all gain 5-15 lbs!! lol! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely gorgeous, Claire ... so beautifully crisp and fresh ... captures the sense of that sweet jug of blooms so perfectly! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!