Saturday 26 July 2014

Scrumptious Sunflower - Freshly Made Sketches #146

Good morning bloggers!

I've been lusting after this little sunflower die for weeks now and finally found it at my local craft store - it just so happened that it fit in perfectly for sketch #146 over at Freshly Made Sketches:














I used a heap of MME papers for this (surprise, surprise) and the leaves were cut using my Cameo.

Short but sweet today...it's Saturday so almost soccer time. Somehow I have to find some enthusiasm to cheer along in the pouring rain!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x





2 comments:

  1. The background paper is beautiful behind that lovely sunflower! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Claire! I love that sunflower! Great paper choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!