Tuesday 22 July 2014

Colour Q #251

Good evening blogging friends!

It's Tuesday so it must be time for a another Colour Q challenge. And such a pretty, feminine combo we have for you this week:











The dreaded purple normally throws me when it's included in the colour palette, but for some reason it didn't this time. The nearest I have to Calypso Coral is Cameo Coral which is slightly more pink than orange. I've inked up Waltzingmouse's Asian Gardens which is definitely one of my most favourite sets...so much you can do with it (although I always seem to reach for the same stamps...isn't that always the way?)  I used the pretty sketch (#160) over at The Deconstructed Sketch for some inspiration and I'm entering it into Curtain Call's 'Anything Goes' challenge too.

Hope you get inspired by the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT - go over and give them some love won't you?

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x







4 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, and you knew JUST what to do with that purple! Looks lovely. Know what you mean about always reaching for the same stamp sets too ;) thank you for your warm wishes on my blog too! Made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - it is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Claire! These colors are perfect for your card! These images have got great zen don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!