Saturday 26 April 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Good morning!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend.  I've been playing around with the cue word over at Casology:






Having lived in several flats over my time I can now appreciate having my own garden (and how much maintenance it requires.) When I didn't have my own patch of green I always wanted a window box - I think they look so pretty and I guess they are the 'garden' equivalent for those who haven't got a garden of their own.  So I cut a window with my Cameo, stamped it with a WMS Woodgrain stamp and added a few W Plus 9 blooms.

Still limited internet I'm afraid so no chance to pay back any visits. If you have popped over thanks for doing so and I'll be visiting when I'm back online!

Claire x


5 comments:

  1. This is beyond cute Claire, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Claire ... such pretty flowers blooming in your window box! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the depth and dimension you got from layering all the flowers in the box. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, thanks for coming over to CASology when you do have internet!!! I often have troubles posting...so frustrating,
    Love your card girl, and take care!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology, we really appreciate your time and linking your lovely creations to the gallery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!