Tuesday 1 April 2014

A Fusion of Colour

Evening folks!

Hope your week has started well! We've been deluged in NSW with a heap of rain, much to my Mum's dismay.  I've had to remind her that we do actually get rain in Australia - unfortunately it does seem to coincide with family visiting from the UK every single time.

Not to worry though - this weeks colours for the latest Colour Q challenge will warm you up if it's cool in your part of the world....that flowery quilt absolutely screams Summer to me:




I have to admit,  I found this one a little tricky.  I had nothing that even vaguely resembled River Rock in my stash,  until I unearthed a teeny, tiny scrap of old MME paper which I thought I could get away with.  I used the sketch over at Fusion for this one but I do feel as though something is missing - it just looks a little bare to me. Let me know if you can tell me what it is!

Check out the rest of the DT's beautiful stuff for some more inspiration - hope you find the time to join in this week.

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x




5 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS card Claire!!! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the sketch ... love the pop of color from those butterflies ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous - love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, you really work with these colors so well! Another beauty for the collection!!!
    Thanks for joining us at FUSION this week,
    I really can't wait until you see this upcoming challenge, I can tell that you will LOVE it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!