Tuesday 25 March 2014

Ready for Colour Q #234?

Evening all,

Another week has flown by and it's time for a new challenge at Colour Q.  I have to admit it was a bit of a quick card for me this week as I'm still showing Mum the delights of Sydney...make that rainy Sydney. It's been tipping it down here - I always feel so sorry for UK visitors when they're on holiday here and the weather is worse than at home!

This week I used the lovely sketch over at CAS(e) This Sketch for some inspiration:









I used Waltzingmouse's Folk Art Medallion for this one - for some reason I think I may have seen something similar to this before. Do you ever get that feeling? I look at so many cards on various blogs that sometimes I get totally paranoid that I've unintentionally CASed something!

Ok folks, that's all for now - hope you have a wonderful week and get the chance to play!

Thanks for stopping,

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet thank your card Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love those sweet little flowers! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!