Thursday 28 November 2013

Anyone for Shopping?

Afternoon folks,

Hope your week is going well. Over at Casology the cue card is:








When I started making cards about 7 years ago, one of the very first things I made was a paper handbag. The tutorial was in a card making magazine. I haven't made one since but I did keep one I made at the time just in case I ever wanted to. (Unfortunately I no longer have the article so I can't give the writer any credit!)

Anyway, who wouldn't like to go shopping with a hot pink handbag?! Or buy one for that matter? I die cut the frame using a Nestability Fancy Square die and added a brad button and a string of beads for the handle.  So simple but I like how it came out.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping!

Claire x

10 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous - what an adorable bag:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! The frame with all the pierced edging, totally divine! The pearl string a perfect touch and this looks like it should be in a very upscale gift shop!
    Gorgeous!!! saying it again only louder!! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!!!!!!

    Thanks for joinng us at CASology and adding this lovely creation to the CASology Gallery this week!
    Always hope to see your work again and again!!!

    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, me, me - take me shopping!!! Gorgeous card Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire that is the cutest purse. :) Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this is awesome! The bag is brilliant and the fancy frame compliments it perfectly! :D Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Claire! Very beautiful, in fact! Love the colors and the pearls...I'd definitely shop with that! hanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late commenting on this, Claire, but I had to come and tell you how much I love your hot pink handbag with the pearl handle!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!