Thursday 5 September 2013

Feeling Japanese (Again!)

Hello folks,

I've just managed to sneak in another card before Mr Linky closes in a few hours - combining CAS-ual Friday's challenge of kraft+text with CASe This Sketch:








I was still feeling some Japanese inspiration and, since they were already out messing up my craft space, I reached for the Yuzen papers again. I stamped the little Sakura flower with Stazon onto gold shimmer card and die cut the leaves, then coloured them with a goldleaf pen so they showed up better against the kraft. The white embossed writing is from Kaisercraft's Oriental stamp and every time I use it I have no idea which way up the writing is meant to go!

Well that's all again folks....have a fabulous day!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Another Japanese beauty Claire.
    I wish I had so many of these Yuzen papers lying around. My sister-in-law sent me some last Christmas but I'm still just looking at them at the mo - they're too lovely to use. Perhaps if I could lay my hands on this Kaisercraft Oriental stamp I'd feel like I could do them justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly elegant! I love the rich colors on top of the white script and kraft! Thank you for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Those Yuzen papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!