Sunday 5 May 2013

Colour Q #187

Morning all,

There's a gorgeous colour combo over at Colour Q this week and for once I pretty much had the entire colour collection in my ink stash:





I rarely make a card using just a stamp and ink but the Folk Art Medallion from Waltzingmouse can be used in so many different ways so I just kept on stamping until the entire card was covered. I almost kept it to one layer but decided it needed a bit of dimension so I added the circles and a few tiny pearls.  I'm sure this will be my new 'go to' set for an ultra quick card in the future - it can be used in so many different ways!

Hope you have a great weekend - thanks for stopping,

Claire x


1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Claire, love all of your stamping! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!