Wednesday 15 May 2013

A Dynamic CAS(E) This Sketch

Good morning bloggers,

I've been meaning to have a go at a Dynamic Duos challenge for ages so I combined it with this week's sketch over at CAS(E) This Sketch. Unfortunately I just missed the CAS(e) deadline. Oops...don't you just hate it when that naughty Mr Linky shuts shop?!






Yes, ok I know.  I am just a little bit obsessive over that typewriter! But it will end soon...promise.  I've combined it with another set of Mama Elephant stamps called Modern Borders.  It's the kind of set I could play with for ages, if only I didn't have to do all the other 'important' things in life like look after the kids....

I'm also going to enter this one into the Simon Says Stamp challenge this month which is 'things with wings.' May be pushing it....but hey, there is a bird on it and Simon can always hit the delete button!

Have a great day and thanks for popping by!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the graphic feel! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so cute! I love the yellow and black pattern and those two little buttons are darling. Great use of the sketch and the challenge colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the duo that you chose! That typewriter is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!