Monday 12 November 2012

Mojo Monday #266


Don't you just love Mojo Monday? And don't you love it even more when there's a prize on offer too? Well it's always worth a bash isn't it so here's my attempt:





I picked up that beautiful Asian inspired paper by Alison Ellis at the weekend and put it with a scrap of Kaisercraft. The only problem is I'm not sure if I've put it the right way up...you'll have to excuse my ignorance in Asian languages, I'm afraid. I always wonder if the writing does make any sense. For all I know it could be a pile of swear words - a paper manufacturer could be having a right chuckle somewhere thinking of all us unsuspecting card makers using their mucky paper!

Oops, I digress.  Times running out...better link up quick...

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!