Saturday 29 September 2012

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #3

Morning Scrappers!

Since it's probably going to be the last one for a long time, it occurred to me that there'll be even less chances for me to get out of the 'Mum' clothes and dress up. Yes, there'll still be birthdays and dinners out but Australia is pretty relaxed and I'm definitely a jeans type of girl!

So I thought I'd scrap a picture of myself out of 'Mum mode' - in other words, out of the joggers, jeans, t-shirts and other daggy clothes that  we all wear, simply because we know that by the end of the day we'll be just as dirty as the kids.









I flipped the sketch and mainly used stuff from the Peachy Keen 6x6 paper pad. I've been playing around with embossing on vellum for my cards recently, so thought I'd use the same technique on a scrapbook page. The vellum has been stamped in Versamark using the Kaisercraft script stamp and then embossed in white and I've stitched around the edges to make it stand out more against the patterned paper. I've also hidden a photo under the main pic to show how I usually dress - told you it was daggy.

Well, it's the weekend so I'm off to put on an old pair of jeans and t-shirt, make no effort with my appearance whatsoever and look after the kids!

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by,

Claire x




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really really love your take on this sketch. Lovely photo too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!