Tuesday 24 July 2012

CR84FN59

Hi again,

CR84FN have got another great colour challenge this week:






Now I don't have much in the way of coral so I've picked the nearest I've got. I used the Waltzing Mouse doile set of stamps for this one - the background was stamped in brown, on to brown Crate Paper and I've layered a couple of the stamps with a woven doile from Websters Pages. I didn't have any brown bling (can you get brown bling?!) so I used a copic marker to colour in some pearls. Nothing like making do with what you've got eh?

I feel a scrapbook page coming on next....thanks for visiting,

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. Claire, this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the medallion stamping and that woven doily is FABULOUS! Such a PRETTY card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Claire. The doily images look great... also love the layers. The crocheted doily is gorgeous. What a nice way of using the CR84FN colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire! I love the gorgeous doilies and sweet little butterflies fluttering about! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claire - the brown pearls you can buy look exactly like the ones you have coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous Claire, I love the fab stamped background, and the layered doiliy.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this - the background stamping is lovely and I love the crocheted doily too! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!Very Pretty! Love your Wonderful layered doilies and your custom stamped BG is Wonderful! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!