Tuesday 5 June 2012

A Krafty Scrapburst

Hi Scrappers,

It's Scrapburst time over at Scrapville so here's my first 'burst' of the month. The challenge? Make a layout using Kraft based cardstock, plus two other colours. What better colours to use than red and blue, since I'm feeling ever so patriotic during the diamond jubilee celebrations in Old Blighty. Ok, so I'm missing the white, but you get the gist of it.





Now you'd think this would be a pretty simple colour combo, but since reds can clash so easily, I struggled to come up with something for a while. I used a Studio Calico mask, did some stamping with Versamark, stencilled and painted a title and added some Nestie die cuts.

If you're interested in having a go and winning some goodies, pop over here for more information about the challenges. We'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!