Thursday 24 May 2012

Scrapville Layout Sketch

Hi Scrappers,

Have you done yours yet? This month's Scrapville sketch looks like this:


It's not often I do a 'romantic' layout but I must have been feeling the love a bit this week as it's our eighth wedding anniversary. I fussy cut the map from some Featureart patterned paper (it took a while) and added a couple of pics where it looks like we actually like each other! Since those photos were taken the wrinkles run a little deeper, the mummy tummy has formed (and that's just on him) and the hair's a little greyer....must be something about having a couple of a kids eh?

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a scrapbooker Claire, but I love looking at other people's layouts! This is lovely and your post made me smile.... and the camera never lies you know - so you obviously DO like each other!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!