Wednesday 9 November 2011

Life Before Kids

Hi Scrappers,

Do you remember what life was like before marriage, kids and and a whopping great big mortgage? Way back in the dark ages I used to work in the travel industry so I wanted to do a page on some of the trips I made. Unfortunately I didn't have a digital camera at the time so a lot of my photos are either lost, back in the UK or are simply too bad to scrapbook!

I managed to scrape together a few decent shots and for once I've done a double page - very rare for me. I didn't have much travel themed stuff, so, since my old passport had a lot of stamps in it I decided to scan it and copy it on to some cardstock. I couldn't do that with my current passport - there's nothing in it!

So here it is...


Not quite sure what that expression on my face is on one of the photos - I don't look that happy considering I'm meant to be in the most romantic city in the world. Maybe I'd just had a row with my man!

Hopefully one day the exotic travels will start again - maybe with the kids in tow. I'd better go and buy a lottery ticket I think...

Happy scrapping and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Great layout.
    I can't wait for the day that I have finished Uni and get to go overseas with the man. We want to do Europe before kids :-)
    I have only been to one country out of Australia and considering it was NZ, I don't really consider that leaving the country.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!