Friday 2 September 2011

All scrapped out

Hi Scrappers,

Just a quick post tonight - my mojo's still gone walkabout so I'll have to share a layout I did last weekend at the retreat. Things have got so desperate I've resorted to making my Christmas cards 4 months early!
This was about the only attempt at scrapbooking made using my challenge kit last week at the LSBS retreat.




Luckily the colours of the paper went perfectly with William's preschool photos so at least something went right!

Here's hoping I can get an original thought in my head in the next few days...

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire xx

2 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic LO Claire!

    Shelee :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout – it’s so playful and happy! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!