Sunday 1 May 2011

Time was running out....

Scraptherapy has now introduced some great monthly challenges instead of a weekend cybercrop. A whole month to get some challenges done and yet I still left it pretty much till the last minute.
I hadn't done a card for ages so I did Julie's repeater card challenge. We had to make 2 cards and repeat only 2 elements on the second card, that were on the first. Get it? Took me a while to work out what I was going to do. Mother brain and 3 glasses of champagne whilst watching the royal wedding aren't recommended for creativity.


I also did Mandy's colour room challenge. She had 3 different pictures from which to draw some inspiration so I went for this one -


I love orange, black and white and judging by the gallery, it looks like a lot of other people do too. Here's what I did...


Image - courtesy of LSBS

So check out the gallery at Scraptherapy. There's some really beautiful and inspiring work there this month.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by,
Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Love the flourishes on your card and wow your layout is gorgeous too. Orange, black and white is an awesome combination, very striking. Beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!