Monday 18 April 2011

We can all dream...

....of winning a My Minds Eye challenge. I mean, who wouldn't want to win three entire MME collections of their choice? I've been doing the card sketch challenge on the MME blog for the last few months but decided to try a layout for a change. I always think I've done okay but whenever I see the winners I give myself a 4 out of 10 for effort - the winners entries are always stunning!

Here's the sketch for this month....



...and here's my effort - I used MME's 'Love Me Do' range for this one. I've put a few drops of Dimensional Magic over the letters and the umbrella to look like rain drops and added a few American Crafts rubons but except for those, it's pretty much all MME. Here's hoping eh...





Cheers and thanks for stopping by, Claire x

4 comments:

  1. This is great! Love your colours. I have a nephew that does this...very cute.
    New 'follower'
    Jasmine

    Check out my blog
    http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...and I think this is WAYYYY higher than a 4! So Adorable and I love the touch of red on the alphas and also how you used your photos was very creative! Great layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is WAY better than a 4 I think too. You are too hard on yourself Claire LOL!! I LOVE this, its so gorgeous, perfect layout using perfect products to showcase it!! Thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my blog and so glad you recognised my layout at the Easter show. I am still blown away that I got 3rd!!! First ever time entering!!! Can't wait to see your layout for the Expo comp. Good luck!!! xx P.S. I am a new follower too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!